Tue, Apr 25|
Herringham Theatre - H201
ANNUAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT FORUM 2023
Join us in the 7th Annual Wealth Management Forum - Blockchain, Crypto, & Cybersecurity! Come and get incredible insight from some of the best in the industry!
Time & Location
Apr 25, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Herringham Theatre - H201, Inner Cir, London NW1 4NS, UK
About the Event
Plan of the event:
- Introduction by VC Prof Geoff Smith and SU President Stine Kaus
- Keynote by Dr Jacob Mendel
- Panel discussion with Susanne Chishti, Stephen Isaacs, Nat Abramov, and Dr Jacob H Schmidt
- Concluding remarks by Dr Elias Boukrami
The Keynote Speaker:
Dr Jacob Mendel is Head of Digital Cryptography & Cybersecurity and MD at State Street, and UK Steering Committee Quantum Research Center, Tel Aviv University, IL.
With his years of expertise and great experience in the industry, Jacob will share his deepest insight and knowledge about blockchain, crypto, and cybersecurity about opportunities and threats!
The Distinguished Speakers:
- Susanne Chishti - CEO FINTECH Circle & FTSE Board Member, Fintech Investor & Editor The FINTECH Book Series, NED CMC Markets PLC & Crown Agents Bank
- Stephen Isaacs - Senior Advisor, Alvine Capital Chairman, George Harrison Ltd
- Nat Abramov - Founder of Crystal Vantage, Author of guide on building and winning crypto cases in the ThoughtLeaders4Disputes | TL4D Magazine
- Dr Jacob H Schmidt - Assistant Professor in Finance at Regent’s University London, Organiser of the Annual Wealth Management Forum (since 2016). CEO, Schmidt Research Partners, UK, AUT & IL.
Tuesday the 25th of April, 11:00-13:00 in Herringham Theatre - H201