Thu, Sep 21|
Tuke Common Room
Meditation Slot 2 - Welcome Week Taster Session
Mediation is a free session with an open and vibrant space for you to connect with yourself.
Time & Location
Sep 21, 12:35 PM – 1:00 PM
Tuke Common Room, Regent's University London, Inner Cir, London NW1 4NS, UK
About the Event
Come and join us for our free and fun Meditation Welcome Festival Taster Session with Aimee as she takes you through an open and vibrant space for you to connect with yourself.
Yoga is a part of the Be Active Regent's programme for all students. All the sessions in Be Active are free, fun and great for beginners. The perfect way to de stress, meet new people and get fitter whilst studying.
- Wear clothing appropriate for physical activity. Clothing which allows a range of movement and is comfortable.
- Wear appropriate footwear.
- Bring water, there is a water fountain outside the Wellbeing studio.
- You are responsible for any personal medication that you require.
- Please arrive in plenty of time so you are not late to the start of the class.
- Toilets are located in Tuke Basement.
- Changing rooms are located in Darwin Basement.
Meditation - Welcome Week£0.00Sale ended